NetPalpus is a powerful and easy-to-use network management tool, which can discover, organize and monitor all devices on your network. It can monitor the device status, as well as availability of specific services and alert you via sound or email when a device becomes unavailable. The network devices are automatically organized by subnet and service type, and you can also create custom groups to manage them based on your own criteria.
The key features includes:
1. Quickly discover all devices on your network. Faster than most network discovery tools.
2. Well designed user interface provides a quick access to all the information you need.
3. Monitor the devices' status as well as their services.
4. Support network diagram.
5. Provide various alarming methods.
6. Statistic of a device's up and down time percentage.
7. Support SNMP, the standard of network management.
NetPalpus is a free trial software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-10. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, WinServer, WinVista, WinXP.
NetPalpus (version 3.0) has a file size of 893.81 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 182 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.